Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) solutions let you automatically collect consumption, diagnostic and status data from your water, electric and gas devices and then transfer that data to a central database for billing and analysis. AMR system consists of remote wireless meter, concentrator and management center.
1). Upper Layer Communication:
Communication method indicated below can be selected between concentrator and management center.
(a)GPRS Communication Mode
(b)Telephone Line Communication Mode
(c) RS232 Communication Mode
(d) Ethernet Communication Mode
2). Middle layer Communication（For Mbus solution）
Middle layer communication means the communication between the concentrator and collector. This kind of communication way adopts wireless RF, so no need to lay out communication cable. The wireless communication distance between the concentrator and collector can be about 3km at wide open area.
Each piece of concentrator can manage 255 pieces of collector maximally.
3). Bottom Layer Communication
Bottom layer communication means communication between the collector and water meter.
Wireless network signal has the positive of wide signal propagation, wide coverage area ability, fast construction. One piece of collector can connect with 128 pieces of meter maximally.
1. Monitor all the meters in a control center remotely, instead of meter readers walking house-to-house to obtain readings.
2. Automatically obtain data of meter: original data, current usage and historical data.
3. Automatically switch off the meters.
4. Automatically monitor unexpected illegal usage, disconnection, short circuit, tamper.
5. Smart software guarantees data storage, meter-reading, reports print and alarming for power deficiency.