AMR is the technology of automatically collecting consumption and status data from water/heat/gas/electricity meter and transferring that data to a central database for billing, troubleshooting, and analyzing.
HOW TO USE
1) Upper Layer Communication:
Communication method indicated below can be selected between concentrator and management center.
(a) GPRS Communication Mode
(b)Telephone Line Communication Mode
(c) RS232 Communication Mode
(d) Ethernet Communication Mode
2) Middle layer Communication
Middle layer communication means the communication between the concentrator and collector. This communication is by wireless RF way, no need of communication line. The wireless communication distance between the concentrator and collector can be about 3km at open environment.
Each piece of concentrator can manage 255 pieces of collector maximally.
3) Bottom Layer Communication
Bottom layer communication means communication between the collector and water meter.
Wireless network signal has the positive of wide signal propagation, wide coverage area ability, fast construction. One piece of collector can connect with 128 pieces of meter maximally.
1. Monitor all the meters in a control center remotely, no need to read meter house by house.
2. Automatically meter-reading of all the meters or any one of them, including original data, present used amount or historical data.
3. Automatically valve control of any meter.
4. Automatically monitor unexpected illegal use, like disconnection, short circuit, being attacked or meter remove.
5. Smart software guarantees data storage, meter-reading, reports print and alarming for power deficiency.
1. Real-time meter-reading
2. Blocking meter-reading, daily or monthly
3. Management of device/water meter/user file
4. Statistics and analysis of data
5. Inquiry and printing of report
6. Management of operation limit
7. Management of charging
8. Diagnose of abnormal data
9. Store and backup of data